Meeting is happening today (Thursday). This is a handy converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Ilmari

Claire Wood kirjoitti 9.4.2020 klo 18.31:
Hi Peter and everyone, I've completed my review up to and including chapter
5 now. Nothing major to report on function, it was more formatting and
document flow comments I made.

I can't make this meeting sorry. I'm not very good at converting time
zones. Is it happening today or another day?

Kind regards

Claire