Meeting tonight Draw Guide

Cannot attend meeting.
Draw guide Chap 6 version 6.4 draft version will be uploaded 11 April 2020 and will start Chap 7 over the weekend.
Will be checking Claire’s reviews of chapters 1 to 3 over weekend, then will place them in published folder.

Regards

Peter Schofield

Hi Peter and everyone, I've completed my review up to and including chapter
5 now. Nothing major to report on function, it was more formatting and
document flow comments I made.

I can't make this meeting sorry. I'm not very good at converting time
zones. Is it happening today or another day?

Kind regards

Claire

Meeting is happening today (Thursday). This is a handy converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Ilmari