Hello everyone,

We talked a bit about this topic before, but didn't have a solution (if
I remember correctly), so let's revisit it. Many Google searches lead to
the old help pages -- for instance, I just searched for:

"libreoffice horizontal line three dashes"

The first result is our help, but the older page:

https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Inserting_a_Horizontal_Line

Also on the Google results page, it doesn't show a preview of the
content; only "No information is available for this page."

Is there any way we can promote the new (and much more attractive) help
system instead? eg https://helponline.libreoffice.org

I'm not sure if page redirects will help, from the older version...

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation