Hello Claire

Your changes are agreed and have been incorporated. Chapter 1 will now be placed in the Published
folder on LO NextCloud.

Thanks

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 8 Apr 2020, at 13:37, Claire Wood <clairedwood@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi All, I’m working through the chapters. Just uploaded the introduction to the Feedback folder.
Only a couple of minor changes. Ploughing on now.

Claire

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 08:19, Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com <mailto:psauthor@gmail.com>>