Hi All, I’m working through the chapters. Just uploaded the introduction to
the Feedback folder. Only a couple of minor changes. Ploughing on now.

Claire

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 08:19, Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jean and Claire

Yes I am getting through the chapters quickly. A draft Chapter 6 will be
completed this week.

Being in lockdown does give you plenty of time to do things. However, my
lovely wife has got something lined up for me this morning. We are getting
our terrace ready for use as the weather is getting warmer here in Poland.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com