Hello Jean and Claire

Yes I am getting through the chapters quickly. A draft Chapter 6 will be completed this week.

Being in lockdown does give you plenty of time to do things. However, my lovely wife has got
something lined up for me this morning. We are getting our terrace ready for use as the weather is
getting warmer here in Poland.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com