I have created folders under Draw Guide 6.4 for Draft, Feedback, and
Published. I have moved Peter's files into the Draft folder.
Jean

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:24 PM Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Draw Guide version 6.4

Draft versions of Chapter 3 Working with Objects and Chapter 4 Changing Object Attributes have
been uploaded ready for review and comment.

Please note that due to changes in the Draw guide from version 4.3 to version 6.4 the chapters
waiting for review and comment are new documents. Tracking changes was not used because there too
many changes and the LO template was used.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com