On 06/04/2020 14:58, Toni B wrote:
Hello!

Is the LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott (197 KB, 10 months ago) located in the
NextCloud Contributor Resources folder the most updated template that I
should use to edit the documents?  Or is their one on the Wiki that is the
one that gets updated the most?

Thank you for your guidance!

Have a safe and awesome day!

Toni

Hi Toni,

The only chapter templates I can find on the wiki are the obsolete ones
at the bottom of this page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/User_Guides

It is fairly safe to say that the template in the
 NextCloud Contributor Resources folder (currently 6.x) will always be
the one the docs team will have agreed to use.

Unfortunately, most of the documentation information on the wiki is
either out of date or work in progress.

Dave