To help me update Chapter 6 in the Draw Guide to version 6.4, which term is preferred Raster
Graphics or Bitmap Images?

Raster graphics are bitmap images.

Bitmap images is the more widely known file format and uses the extension BMP.

Does LO stay in the past or move forwards to modern times?

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com