I have started updating Version 4.3 Chapter 6 Editing Pictures to Version 6.4, but have come across
a problem.

This chapter mentions raster graphics, which are bitmap images, and how to edit/format them using
Picture toolbar and Graphic Filter toolbar. I think that both of these toolbars have been replaced
with Image and Image Filter, respectively. However, there is no mention of these toolbars in the LO
Help.

Can someone point me in the right direction so that this chapter is updated correctly, or provide
with information on the changes.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com