Hello Everybody,
Can anyone take Appendix A and B for their respective second reviews? I
don't think they need much editing now. But a second review is necessary.
Pulkit Krishna

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 10:07 AM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Jean,
You should take chapter 9 for second review not first. That way you can
make sure everything is in correct formatting. Let anyone else with a
knowledge of macros take it for first review.
Pulkit Krishna