Great, I only looked at the Guide Status document and there was no note of
the documents finished with 1st review (the Return date column).
I now added the date you put them back into the Feedback folder (March 17),
so someone can take them out for the 2nd review.

Thanks,
Martin

V V ned., 5. apr. 2020 ob 12:58 je oseba Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com>