Draw Guide 6.4 Chapter 5

First draft of Chapter 5 Combining Multiple Objects Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now available for review and comment.

Now onto Chapter 6.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi, Peter,

you took out two chapters of the LO64 GS guide (Impress and Draw) for
review and those are the only chapters still waiting for 1st review. Do you
plan to review them in the near future or should someone else take them
over for 1st review?

Thanks,
m.

napisala:

I reviewed both chapters and did several changes. They need someone else to give them both a once over and they will be ready for publishing.

Regards

Peter Schofield

Great, I only looked at the Guide Status document and there was no note of
the documents finished with 1st review (the Return date column).
I now added the date you put them back into the Feedback folder (March 17),
so someone can take them out for the 2nd review.

Thanks,
Martin