Hello Every body,
I think that Drew is extremely busy at the moment and cannot have the
review of chapter 9 macros. I see that Stephen and Kees had done the first
and second review of the macros chapter of the getting started guide. Can
you both please also review the macros chapter of Base guide?

@Dan:
Have you completed the second review of chapter DB connections? If you have
then you can upload it to feedback folder. Or else if you have not
completed the kindly update the spreadsheet as you have given 31st march as
expected return date and today is 4th April.

@Everybody:
Can anyone have a second review of Appendix A and B?

Thank You
Pulkit Krishna