Hello,
Shravani is right.
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 10:03 PM S Shravz <shravz666@gmail.com> wrote:

@Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>  Thank you for your prompt
response, even I had reported the issue couple of times.

Hi Regina,

The issue is the same with any of the fonts when the text is selected in
the inserted text box and clicked on Increase or Decrease font size.

Kind regards
Shravani

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 6:25 AM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>