On 02/04/2020 20:58, Toni B wrote:
One question I have:  Are we using Strong Emphasis or MenuPath character
style for commands such as File -> Save? Some of the documentation says to
use MenuPath, but some comments on the latest template said Strong Emphasis
might be less work.

Hi Toni,

If you can provide a link to the documentation where it says "MenuPath"
and I will correct it, For a short period of time was a template with
the character style "LOMenuPath" was being used, but this was changed
when we agreed, as far as possible, to use standard style names in the
current template.

The 6.x template "Strong Emphasis" is the correct character style.

Best Regards
Dave