Hi,

Writing this email to notify the crash report I came across repetitively
when reviewing the guide.
The LibreOffice software window closes suddenly and the below dialogue box
pops up when trying to increase or decrease the text size in the inserted
Text box in LibreOffice writer. I'm not sure if the same is happening to
others as well.

[image: image.png]

I'm new to LibreOffice, I hope mailing this here is okay.

Kind regards
Shravani