LibreOffice writer- Crash

Hi,

Writing this email to notify the crash report I came across repetitively
when reviewing the guide.
The LibreOffice software window closes suddenly and the below dialogue box
pops up when trying to increase or decrease the text size in the inserted
Text box in LibreOffice writer. I'm not sure if the same is happening to
others as well.

[image: image.png]

I'm new to LibreOffice, I hope mailing this here is okay.

Kind regards
Shravani

Hello Everybody,
I am also facing this issue since a long time. I think I have even reported
a bug for version 6.4.0 but I am not sure. Using the list of font size has
no problem but using Increase and decrease font button makes libreoffice
crash.
Pulkit Krishna

Hi,

Hello Everybody,
I am also facing this issue since a long time. I think I have even reported
a bug for version 6.4.0 but I am not sure. Using the list of font size has
no problem but using Increase and decrease font button makes libreoffice
crash.
Pulkit Krishna

Does it crash with each font, or only with special fonts?

Kind regards
Regina

@Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com> Thank you for your prompt
response, even I had reported the issue couple of times.

Hi Regina,

The issue is the same with any of the fonts when the text is selected in
the inserted text box and clicked on Increase or Decrease font size.

Kind regards
Shravani

Hello,
Shravani is right.