Hell Jean,
I have accepted all your changes in appendix A and B and have uploaded them
back to drafts folder. It is not possible to answer all the questions you
asked in the comments in appendix B in email. So I have replied
the comments in the document only. The chapter in the draft folder do not
contain these comments and their replies. I will send you a seperate email
with that file as attachment.
Pulkit Krishna