Hello Everybody,
I have uploaded Appendix A back to draft folder. I have updated the
spreadsheet.

Jean:
The version conflict is not applicable for version 6.2. The paragraph tells
the user that the bug is no more. They should no longer hesitate to do
that. It is for those people who have read the previous version of Base
Handbook and hesitate knowing that there is a bug.

The caution about compatibility issue on page 25 is still true as base even
now uses HSQLDB version 1.8.x while the latest version of HSQLDB is 2.4.1.
The latest version contains more functions than version 1.8.x. So there y
issue.

I have deleted the note on page 28 on which you commented because it is
true that it refers to very old version of base.

After discussion with Oliver, I think after completing the book, we can
prepare the whole book both by stacking chapter and by preparing Master
document. There would be two complete book files. This way there would be
no problem in printing as well as master document.
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 8:29 AM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>