Hello Jean

I'll take care of the NextcCloud part.

regards
Olivier

Em 26/03/2020 19:14, Jean Weber escreveu:
From the minutes of yesterday’s meeting:

Dave: Advise newcomers on writing techniques
      + no empty paragraph
      + use styles intensely
      + No direct formatting
      + will update Contributor Guide w/ Jean Weber (Dave)
      + I can help to synch with wiki (olivier)
————

I did some work awhile ago on the wiki version, so AFAIK it is the most up
to date although it still needs a lot of work, especially in the chapter
about using our NextCloud setup.

Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice