Drew,
Slovenian is not supported out of the box and some packages must be addade.
So I wish that would be explained in the guide, before I start localizing
it into Slovenian.
Othwrwise it makes no sense.
Lp, m.

V čet., 26. mar. 2020 00:36 je oseba Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>
napisala:

Howdy,

As it turns out (and found out by checking the release notes) that feature
showed up with the 6.3 release. So it should be in the guide already.

On the other hand 6.4 is out now and there are only a handful of updates,
all with screenshots it appears, in the wiki release notes.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 1:09 PM Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net>