Just uploaded it now into Feedback. Sorry for the delay.
Jean

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 6:18 PM Pulkit Krishna
<pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jean.
Are you done with your review.
Pulkit Krishna

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 6:35 PM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Everybody,
Chapter-4 Forms has been placed in the Published Folder.
To Drew:
After the first review of Chapter 9 you should take Chapter 7 for its
second review.

Pulkit Krishna

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 3:58 PM Jean Weber [via Document Foundation Mail