LibreOffice Getting Started Guide

Hello Everybody,
I have taken Chapter 8 Getting Started with Base of Getting Starteg Guide
for its first review.

Pulkit Krishna

Hello Everybody,
I have reviewed Chapter 8 of getting started guide (Getting started with
base) and have uploaded it to the feedback folder. The chapter is showing
screenshots of Firebird database while captions are saying HSQLDB. The Base
Guide 6.2, which is currently under development, features HSQLDB for most
part. It just tells that there is also a firebird engine available and the
Appendix B tell different function of HSQLDB and Firebird and difference
between them. So I think this chapter should also be based on HSQLDB
database. I have left some questions in the comments. I have updated the
spreadsheet.

Pulkit Krishna