Hi all,

On 01-03-2020 10:16, Pulkit Krishna wrote:
Hello Jean,
In my opinion we should leave the screenshots as they are for version 6.2
as we are already very late for publishing it. We can update them for
version 6.4 as there isn't much to change when updating the guide from 6.2
to 6.4 - just removing some bug notes.

OK, I will start preparing the screenshots for the 6.4 manual in Windows OS with the Colibre Icon style.

/Rob

Pulkit Krishna

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 3:22 PM Jean Weber [via Document Foundation Mail