Hello Jean,
I have accepted all your changes in chapter 2. As for your question whether
migration wizard comes on opening a hsqldb file or not - the answer is it
does come in version 6.2 and 6.4 not unit experimental features are turned
on. I have edited that paragraph.
I agree with you for removing the unnecessary material on mysql extension.
I think we can remove it completely in the guide for version 6.4 .
The notes for bugs in page 15,17 and 19 are true for version 6.2 so I have
left them enact.
The paragraph stating that ODBC in not stable on page 25 was wrong. In fact
I think using ODBC is the most stable option in version 6.2. So, I have
removed the paragraph. I have updated the link to HSQLDB guide on page 21.
The chapter has been placed in the Published folder. I have updated the
spreadsheet.
In my opinion we should leave the screenshots as they are for version 6.2
as we are already very late for publishing it. We can update them for
version 6.4 as there isn't much to change when updating the guide from 6.2
to 6.4 - just removing some bug notes.

Pulkit Krishna

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 3:22 PM Jean Weber [via Document Foundation Mail