Hi Rob,

Just to be clear... I thought we agreed to use Windows OS to create the
screendumps... (Dan told us to use Windows OS) The first Image in
chapter 1 does not looks like Windows at all...
So I redo all screenshots in Windows??

Don't know where to get the chapters of the Base guide you are working
on, but the original Base Handbook and the published version for LO 5.0
contains only Linux-screenshots. There are 2 resons for this screenshots:
- avoid to get trouble with copyrights (the German documentation team
decided to take all screenshots in a special Linux-GTK-design ...)
- no Windows system available for me, the author of the Base Handbuch.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert