My opinion, FWIW: I think it's a waste of time to redo the screenshots
in Windows, though I have no objection to doing so. Some of the
sections in Chapter 2 may be Linux-only; I'm not sure. And a chapter
with new screenshots will need a quick review to make sure they are
all okay, correctly anchored, and so on.

Jean