The wrong date on the file and the spreadsheet was my mistake. I was not
paying attention and I thought Friday was the 29th! 😄

BTW, I am “she” not “he”. I know Jean is a man’s name in France and other
countries, so people often make that mistake.

Jean

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 19:33 Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>