Hi Jean,

On 28-02-2020 02:00, Jean Weber wrote:
Rob, if you are doing screenshots for Chapter 2 this week, I'll skip
that chapter for now and work on Chapter 3.

I did not have time this week to work on the screenshots....
Last week I've downloaded all drafts, so I can prepare the screenshots coming weekend. Next week I will (hopefully) add them to the documents. No need to wait for me.

Rob