Hello Dan,
I have accepted all your changes and placed back chapter 3 tables in draft
folder.

Pulkit Krishna

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 2:11 AM Dan Lewis [via Document Foundation Mail
Archive] <ml+s969070n4274410h3@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

    I have uploaded chapter 3 of the Base Guide to the feedback folder.
I have updated many of the styles especially the character ones. I may
have missed some. Also, the screenshots that contain icons need to be
updated. (The icon set needs to be Colibre, and it is not.)

    I have also downloaded chapter 4, Forms for its first review.

Dan

.
NAML
<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>