Never mind! I just realize that this is part of the dialog used to copy data from one data source to another.

Dan

On 2/26/20 2:30 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:

  On page 43 at the bottom of the page is this paragraph:

The formatting of table types often requires adjustment. Usually the fields have been predefined as text fields with a very large size. Numeric and date fields should therefore be reset using *Type **formatting****> **Column information **> **Field type*. In the case of decimal numbers, you will need to check the number of decimal places.

I have no idea what this means. What part of Base has been opened that would have this menu path?

Dan