sorry that wiki page is at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 12:44 AM Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

Drew,
Doing that for BG7.0 is a good idea.
I assume you are keeping notes on what to do to fix up those things
which would not migrate
automagically. Might be a useful appendix to the book? Or... something.

Indeed - there is already a page on the wiki, thanks Beluga, Robert,
Ohallot, K-J and Dan. I'll look to that and if there is anything to
contribute will update the page.

Best wishes,

Drew

Jean