Account not provisioned in baby blue and white - oh well -

un: c.a.r.lislec@gmail.com

or carlislet@libreoffice.org

I am working on another editorial project until I can officially comment in
document.

Regards,
Carlisle
Atlanta, GA, USA

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:26 PM Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <