Hi Drew,

I have migated many of the databases to Firebird but havent translated
these databases to English. The main problem is to migrate the queries
and the views.

But there is another discussion to set creation of Firebird back to
experimental, because there are many bugs and nobody, who has time to
fix these bugs:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/About-putting-Firebird-creation-option-experimental-td4274028.html

I will change the content of the Base-Handbuch a little bit, because
there are many people, who have started with Firebird, which is
described as the future of LO-Base there. But there is nearly no
developement the last year and the bugs are almost the same. So I won't
recommend people to change to Firebird.

Regards

Robert
--