Should Base Handbook be named Base Guide?

All the other user guides in English are called “Guide”, and AFAIK no one
is going to proceed with a different book on Base, so I think we should
name this one Base Guide to fit in with the series.

Jean

As we both remember some time ago, Base Handbook is only the translation of Base Handbuch from German. Having just looking at the German website for LibreOffice, I selected the Documentation section. What we call guides, they call Handbücher which is the plural of Handbuch.

So, it makes total sense to me to change Base Handbook to Base Guide. It is consistent.

Dan