I wanted to follow up on this.

Looking at the text from the 6.1 listing and the current entry in the 6.4
help it seems like one could just move the missing references from one to
the other as the first step.

It looks like that should be reasonably easy for someone like me to do
given the new tools for working on the help system.

So, what about that - should I just move, as is, the parts from the 6.1
help files to the current section in 6.4 for the OpenCL entry?

I'll do that tomorrow afternoon if there is no objection here.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:11 PM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>