Hello

Can someone explain why the word “contour” is used in Sidebar Properties in Writer when you select
a graphic? I have attached a screenshot from Properties of what I mean.

This Enable Contour and Edit Contour are the wrong terms to use. The term to use is Crop or
Cropping because Edit Contour is exactly the same as Cropping for a graphic. Edit Contour means to
change the shape of a graphic object. Also Crop is available from a drop down menu when you select
a graphic.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com