Organizing Base Handbook

Yes, Pulkit, I would like very much to collaborate with you on getting version 6.2 published. I have some suggestions on doing that.

In the Preface chapter text, I changed the mentioning of the Galaxy icons to Colibre icons. The team decided to change that to Colibre last year. I only mention this in case you are not presently using Colibre icons.

I also noticed in chapter 1 that some of the screenshots had headings at the top of them in German. I don't know why, but new screenshots are needed. I have left a note at each screenshot that I think needs to be redone. Rob has promised to do this for us.

And to Rob: make sure when you are finished with the screenshots and return it to the Feedback folder that you update the work spreadsheet in the Replace screenshot column with the date returned. Also make sure you use the Windows O/S to do this.

Back to Pulkit: I would like for you to continue translating the rest of the chapters after which I will review them. Just make sure to let the team on this mailing list when you upload any file in the Base Handbook folders.

When version 6.2 is completed, it will be time to first consider the updating it to version 6.4 which should not take much time to do.

As I side issue, Pulkit, have I missed an email to the list from you in which you introduced yourself to us? If you have not done so, please do so we all know what talents that you possess.

Dan

Hi Dan,

And to Rob: make sure when you are finished with the screenshots and return it to the Feedback folder that you update the work spreadsheet in the Replace screenshot column with the date returned. Also make sure you use the Windows O/S to do this.

OK, personaly I do not use Windows OS anymore, I will produce the screenshots on my work laptop. I will start wednesday.

Best Regards,

Rob

I've been very busy lately, I did not have time yet to produce screenshots. Will start coming weekend.

Regards,

Rob