Howdy,

Recently I needed to work the OpenCL setting in LibreOffice and had cause
to check the help system.
Under LibreOffice 6.4 help files:
file:///home/drew/liboQA/libreoffice6.4/help/en-US/text/shared/optionen/opencl.html?DbPAR=SHARED#bm_id4077578

There is very little information, not even listing the different
options available in the Advanced Settings section for OpenCL.

While back at release 6.1 there was a bit more information, see this old
page:
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.1/en-US/text/scalc/05/OpenCL_options.html?DbPAR=CALC

So I was wondering if that was an oversight or was their a decision to par
down the information i the help system?

Thanks

Drew