Hello Peter

On a side note, embedding OLE object such as an ODG file is not a good
practice for our book edition. The issue raises when we export the file
to another alien format such as EPUB, wiki or XHTML. In that cases the
export filter often cannot export the OLE object but can export a static
image such as PNG. We recommend to create a companion ODG file with the
drawings (source) and export each drawing as image to be embedded in the
chapter. (Select all - Ctrl+A , group, export as, select file format,
mark "selection" in filepicker  dialog, press Export).

Olivier