I am updating the user guide for Draw to version 6.4 and have come a problem.

LO Writer is not accepting the ODG format as a file. I have tried dropping into a document as well
as doing a copy and paste, but nothing happens. I also tried importing as an image and I get the
message that the ODG drawing is not recognised as an image.

My only solution at the moment is to export from Draw in PNG format after saving in ODG format.

Exporting directly from Draw without saving in ODG format produces an empty file.

Anybody know a solution.

I am using LO version 6.4.0.3

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com