I can’t think of any reason why not, and you don’t need anyone’s
permission.

Jean

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 23:26 Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

I am bring this conversation back to the group because Pulkit and I need
a decision from Oliver or perhaps Jean. Are we free to update version
6.2 to 6.4 after we have completed 6.2? There are at most only a few
changes that need to be made. Basically these are only for the few bug
fixes for Base.

Dan