I have returned Chapter 14 (Customizing LO) to the Feedback folder.

Regards,

Steve

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 13:11, Stephen Fanning <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have returned Chapter 16 (Appendix B - Open Source) to the Feedback
folder.

Regards,

Steve

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 at 14:16, Stephen Fanning <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have returned Chapter 5 to the Feedback folder.

I have taken Chapters 14 (Customizing LO) and 16 (Open Source) for first
review.

Regards,

Steve

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 at 17:20, Stephen Fanning <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>