Hey,

As I wanted to help with Polish documentation (because there is no anything), I prepared core for
Polish documentation wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/pl
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/pl>

I’ve already translated and uploaded Quick-reference-guide-Libreoffice6.x-PL. Currently I’ve
started with translating Getting started guide for 6.4, I’ve created Polish folder in NextCloud. I
have two questions:

- As source I’m using currently published 6.4 chapters
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Getting%20Started%20Guide/6.4/Published&fileid=236775

<https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Getting%20Started%20Guide/6.4/Published&fileid=236775>
Is it OK?
- Is there anyone from Poland who can check it if it will be ready?

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678