Ok thank you. I’ve created Polish directory. I wanted to begin with Getting Started Guide 6.4. As I
will translate only content (and add translated screenshots), probably I think I can use current
published English chapters as source. This one:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Getting%20Started%20Guide/6.4/Published&fileid=236775

<https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Getting%20Started%20Guide/6.4/Published&fileid=236775>

Isn’t it?

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678

Wiadomość napisana przez Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> w dniu 11.02.2020, o
godz. 15:31:

Hi Marcin
Done.

Access https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org and you'll find a folder
named "LibreOffice Documentation" in your space.

Regards
Olivier