All,

Following up on this email from a few weeks ago, I have started collating a
more comprehensive list of the implemented shortcuts across operating
systems so that we can raise bugs on the Help (if required), update books,
etc.

Regards,

Steve

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 09:35, Stephen Fanning <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>