Howdy Robert,

Looks like folks are just humming along with the guides.

If you could list here the questions which you see as having wrong answers
on the EN faq page I'd take a quick look and try to clean up the answers,
that way the folks working the guides don't have to break their stride.
(of if you want to use irc or jitsi to do so that would work also)

Best wishes

Drew

Drew

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 1:20 PM Robert Großkopf <robert@familiegrosskopf.de>