@Caroline Tidwell

Resending.

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------

Attention team! Brief high level review on this one!

I have proper credentials (user name psswd) in Marietta, GA, USA, but it
appears that the administrative privileges and/or ISP related traffic will
not let me in the second set of doors. My work around is to use the online
PDF to edit at this point, but if you need my commentary in the folder,
then let me know.

If I am granted @documentfoundation credentials for stellar access, then
let me know for work next week.

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

Hello Caroline

I really don't know what you are referring to. So, to clarify:

1) visit http://user.documentfoundation.org and click on "create user
account" to get a username (you will have to define a password). If you
already have a username there, go to step 2.

2) mail me this username

3) wait until I grant you access to
http://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

4) log in at http://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

5) navigate in folder "LibreOffice Documentation".

Do not hesitate to ask for help. The following channel can let you
access the infra support team for further help:

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#infra

Kind regards
Olivier

Hello Caroline

[...]

Do not hesitate to ask for help. The following channel can let you
access the infra support team for further help:

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#infra

Minor correction:
https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#tdf-infra

Ilmari

username within Document Foundation is c.a.r.lislec@

Again, I am able to authenticate and get to the folder, yet the next click
becomes an issue. Although, I have just been editing through the sent mail
PDF as an alternate.

Please add me to set NC service as you have the time to do so.

Regards,
Caroline
Atlanta, GA, USA

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

Account not provisioned in baby blue and white - oh well -

un: c.a.r.lislec@gmail.com

or carlislet@libreoffice.org

I am working on another editorial project until I can officially comment in
document.

Regards,
Carlisle
Atlanta, GA, USA

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

Who is the networking person or admin who can provision or set privileges
for the folder?

I have time today and this week about 5 hours to give. And then back to
credit card tech editing in the Netherlands.

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

resending

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

HI Caroline

Apologies for the delay, the mails slipped buried in many others.

I am asking access to NextCloud for you to our infra.

I'll keep you posted

Regards
Olivier