Hello Caroline

I really don't know what you are referring to. So, to clarify:

1) visit http://user.documentfoundation.org and click on "create user
account" to get a username (you will have to define a password). If you
already have a username there, go to step 2.

2) mail me this username

3) wait until I grant you access to
http://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

4) log in at http://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

5) navigate in folder "LibreOffice Documentation".

Do not hesitate to ask for help. The following channel can let you
access the infra support team for further help:

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#infra

Kind regards
Olivier