________________________________
Hi Everyone,

My apologies, I  have just realized that I haven't responded to the list. The below is the
screenshot of an error message.

I have also tested it on the same computer but from the first user account ( I didn't have a button
to create a new folder there, but I was able to create it manually with the right-click of the
mouse.)

Then I tested it on my laptop, where I am the only user and here I came across the same error.

Dimona Delvere