I’m tiny LibreOffice lover with a bunch of time I can spend to help you. As I’m from Poland and
there is no official documentation in my nationatal language I want to translate it - especially
quick reference guides and if I have enough time getting started with LibreOffice book. How can I
help you?

Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Marcin Popko

marcinpopko@outlook.com<mailto:marcinpopko@outlook.com>